The new bike has been launched by India’s leading two-wheeler company, TVs. In the 110 cc segment, the company introduced a Metro Plus bike. Where has this bike been launched, and what features have been given to it? Also, at what cost has it been launched? We are offering you this information in this news.
TVS Motor, an Indian company that sells two-wheelers and three-wheelers worldwide, announced the launch of Metro Plus 110 Refresh in Bangladesh on Monday. Many special features have been included in the bike, which has been included keeping in view the needs of the customers in this segment.
In the new TVS Metro Plus 110, the company has done a lot of work on the look. It has features like a premium 3D logo, stylish dual-tone muscular fuel tank, new dual-tone colours, stylish shock absorbers in red, synchronized braking, LED headlamps and USB charging port. Being a 110 cc motorcycle, it has been given comfort, style and average, all three essential things. That meets everyday needs.
The bike with a 110 cc engine gives an average of 86 kilometres in one litre, which is the best in its segment. TVS Motor Company offers two years warranty and six free services on all TV products. The new TVS Metro Plus 110 will be available across all TVS Auto showrooms in Bangladesh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be