The demand for electric scooters is increasing rapidly in the market. Keeping this demand in mind, two-wheeler manufacturers have launched an extended range of electric scooters. Today we are talking about two popular scooters of this segment which are being liked for their long-range, attractive design and features.
Today we have TVS iQube Vs Hero Vida V1 in the Electric Scooters Compare Report, in which you will know the details of the range, battery and braking system from the price of these two.
TVS iQube Vs Hero Vida V1 Price
TVS iScoobe electric scooter has been launched by the company with a starting price of Rs 1.61 lakh. In comparison, Hero MotoCorp’s Vida V1 has a starting price of Rs 1.28 lakh and goes up to Rs 1.39 lakh in the top model. Looking at the price of both scooters; it is known that Hero Vida V1 is cheaper by about 33 thousand rupees than its rival TVS iCube.
TVS iQube Vs Hero Vida V1 Battery Pack
In the TVS iQube, the company has given a 4.56 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery pack, with which a 4400W power BLDC electric motor has been added. This battery gets fully charged in 4 hours and 6 minutes. Hero Vida V1 gets added a 3.94 kWh lithium-ion battery pack with a 6000W power electric motor. In terms of battery, TVS iQube is ahead of Hero Vida, but the motor provided with the battery is more powerful than Hero Vida V1.
TVS iQube Vs Hero Vida V1 Range
Regarding the range of TVS iQube, the company claims that this scooter gives a range of 145 kilometres after full charge, with a top speed of 82 kilometres per hour. Regarding Hero Vida V1, Hero MotoCorp claims that once full charge, this scooter gives a range of 165 kilometres, and with this range, a top speed of 80 kilometres per hour is available.
If the claims of TVS Motors and Hero MotoCorp are to be believed, then the Hero Vida V1 has a range of 15 km more than the TVS iQube on a single charge.
TVS iQube Vs Hero Vida V1 Braking System
In TVS iQube, the company has given disc brake in the front wheel and drum brake in the rear wheel, with which Combi Braking System is available. The Hero Vida V1 gets a disc brake at the front and a drum brake at the rear. In terms of the braking system, both scooters are identical.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be