The demand for electric scooters is now the highest in India. Since the price of gasoline often changes in the Indian market. Additionally, the cost of petrol is quadrupling day and night. People have become upset as a result. They believe that the sooner fuel is eliminated, the better. We’ll tell you today about a better electric scooter that TVs recently launched if you’re also considering purchasing one.
TVS iQube Range, Battery and Motor
This scooter has been launched by TVS, whose name is Tvs Iqube. This electric scooter offers a powerful range of 145 km on a single charge. In this, you have been provided with a lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 4.56 kWh, to which you have been connected to a 4400-watt BLDC electric motor.
TVS iQube top speed, braking system and designing
The top speed of an electric scooter is 80 kilometres per hour. The front wheel of this has a disc brake, while the rear wheel has a combi brake system and a drum brake. The design of this electric scooter has been given very well, which is made to look very special and different in appearance.
TVS iQube Electric Scooter Price
Now let’s talk about the most special topic of this electric scooter, its price, so in this electric scooter, you were given such a great feature and a powerful design with the best range. So its price is also going to be according to this, to buy it, you can make it your own at a starting price of around Rs 1.61 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be