Sports bikes are that segment of the two-wheeler sector in which bikes from almost every company are present. Today, we are talking about two popular bikes with 200cc engines which are liked for their style, speed and engine.
Today we have the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 in a bike comparison report, in which you will know the price, engine, and mileage details of both these sports bikes, after which you will be able to choose the right sports bike.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200, whose engine is stronger:
The company installed the 197.75 cc single-cylinder engine in the TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. This engine produces a maximum torque of 17.25 Nm and 20.82 PS of power. This engine comes with a 5-speed transmission. The company has provided a single-cylinder, 199.5 cc engine for the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200. 18.74 This engine produces nm of maximum torque and 24.5 PS of power. This engine has a 5-speed gearbox installed.
It is clear by comparing the engines of the TVS Apache RTR 200 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 that the Bajaj Pulsar’s engine is superior to that of the TVS Apache.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Braking System:
The TVS Apache RTR 200 4V’s braking system includes dual disc brakes and a dual-channel anti-lock braking system. With two disc brakes, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 has a single-channel anti-lock braking system. Regarding braking, the TVS Apache’s braking system performs better than the Bajaj Pulsar NS 200s.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS 200, which has more mileage:
TVS Motors claims that this bike gives a mileage of 37 km, while Bajaj Auto claims that this sports bike gives 40.84 km. If the claims of both companies are to be believed, then Bajaj Pulsar gives more mileage of about 3 km than its rival TVS Apache.
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Vs Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price Difference:
TVS Apache RTR’s price starts at Rs 1.40 Lakh, up to Rs 1.45 Lakh for the top model. The ex-showroom price of Bajaj Pulsar is Rs 1.41 lakh. In terms of price, this TVS Apache is about Rs 1,000 cheaper than the Bajaj Pulsar.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be