TVS Motor Company and BMW Motorrad developed the first engine and platform to power a wide range of motorcycles – the G 310 R, G 310 GS, G 310 RR, and the Apache RR 310. While BMW Motorrad has a street fighter and a total of one. Faired sports motorcycle based on this engine, TVS only has the Apache RR 310 fully-faired sports bike. This motorcycle was awaited for a long time, but now it seems the company may launch the TVS Apache RTR 310 in the Indian market soon.
According to media reports, TVS Apache RTR 310 can be launched during the TVS Moto Soul bike festival in a few days. It could be a rebadged variant of the G 310 R, as was the case with the G 310 RR, which was a rebadged Apache RR 310 with some styling changes.
TVS Apache RTR 310 Engine
The upcoming RTR 310 will use the same single-cylinder engine that powers the BMW G 310 R. It generates 33.5 hp and 27.3 Nm of peak torque and is mated to a 6-speed gearbox and slipper clutch. The speed of the bike can be 158 km / h.
The upcoming bike RTR 310 is similar to the styling of the current Apache RTR. The new RTR 310 could get sleek bodywork, including sporty headlamps, a sculpted tank, a slim rear section and split grab bars, making it look very powerful.
TVS Apache RTR 310 Price
While the BMW G 310 R is priced at Rs 2.8 lakh (ex-showroom), the upcoming TVS Apache RTR 310 could come with a more affordable price tag of Rs 2.45 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be