TVS has launched its latest Apache 2023 RTR 160 4V Special Edition in India. In this bike, the company has made many cosmetic changes as well as changes in the features. The bike now gets a new exhaust setup apart from being lighter by 1 kg from the outgoing model. In such a situation, if you are interested in buying this bike, then you can check out this bike by visiting your nearest showroom.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Engine.
The essential part of any bike is its engine. The company has used a 159.7cc engine in this bike. This engine can generate a power of 17.55ps and a peak torque of 14.73nm. The company has paired this engine with a 5-speed gearbox, and along with this, you also get the support of riding modes in this bike. Talking about the riding modes, this bike has a total of three modes. These include Urban, Sports and Rain riding modes.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Features
Talk about the features, then, of this new bike. You will get a sporty combination of black and red colour, dual tone seat with a unique pattern, adjustable clutch and brake lever, TVS Sports X connectivity, gear shift indicator, TM rear radial tyre, DRLs and LED. Features like headlamps are available. Let us tell you that the company has used a bullpup exhaust system in this bike. Due to this exhaust system, the bike’s weight has become lighter by 1 kg. Due to this exhaust system, the bike’s exhaust note has also significantly changed.
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
TVS has priced its latest 2023 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Special Edition at Rs 1,30,090 ex-showroom Delhi. You can book this bike by visiting your nearest showroom.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be