Electric vehicle manufacturing startup Tork Motors will present the updated variant of its bike at the Auto Expo. According to the information, the company can introduce it with fast charging technology by changing the design of its tork Kratos R.
By updating the design of the tork Kratos R electric bike, the company can prepare it on a split trellis frame. Due to this, its look will look more sporty than before. Apart from the battery pack in waterproof aluminium-sealed step-up seats and an all-LED lighting setup, it will see a digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth smartphone connectivity.
This bike will be powered by a 9kW electric motor with a 4 kWh battery pack, giving power of 12 hp and tork of 38 Nm. Its top speed can be up to 105 kmph. Fast charging technology can also be seen in this bike, which can be charged up to 80 per cent in an hour.
Advanced features such as alert tone, find my vehicle, geo-fencing, motor walk assist, track mode, track analytics, and smart charge analysis can be seen in this bike. Regarding the suspension, the bike could use inverted forks at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear.
There has yet to be an official information available about the price of this bike. But the price of this electric bike will be above its current price of Rs 1.37 lakh (ex-showroom).
There are already some options to compete with the tork Kratos R bike. There are bikes like Revolt RV400 Electric Bike, Oberon Rohrer Electric Bike, Kabira Mobility and Earth Energy EV Evolve R.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be