Electric two-wheeler company Tork Motors has introduced its new electric bike Kratos X at Auto Expo 2023. Test rides of the Kratos X will begin during March-April this year, and deliveries will start in June 2023.
The Tork Kratos X gets a redesigned side panel, fast charging, a 7.0-inch LCD instrument cluster and a Furiously Fast Mode with an aluminium swingarm. According to the company, a powerful electric motor has been used in Kratos X, but the company needs to give more information about it. This electric motorcycle has been introduced in a new dark blue colour scheme with a blacked-out battery pack.
Updated Tork Kratos R launched.
Along with the Kratos X electric bike, the company also introduced an updated version of its Kratos R bike. It also includes a blacked-out battery and an LCD instrument cluster. Changes are also seen in the layout and graphics compared to its current model. The new Kratos R will be available in two new colour variants: Jet Black and White.
Tork Motors recently launched its first Experience Center in Pune and dealerships in cities like Hyderabad, Surat and Patna. Currently, the company is delivering its electric bike in Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad, and it is likely to start across the country soon.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be