Electric two-wheeler manufacturer Tork Motors has announced an increase in its electric motorcycles Kratos and Kratos R. The prices of Tork’s e-bikes will be applicable from January 1, 2023. The new price of Tork Kratos will be 1.32 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra), and the price of Tork Kratos R will be 1.47 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra).
This is the first increase in the price of the e-motorcycle after the launch of the promotional price in January this year. The company has said it is bearing a significant portion of the increased cost, but the steep increase in overall cost has forced this minimal price hike.
Current Price & Color Options
The company will also offer price protection to all bikes being rolled out for delivery on or before December 31, 2022. If you want to buy these electric motorcycles before the price hike, the Kratos is currently priced at Rs 1.22 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra). This bike is available in only one color option, white color. While the price of Kratos R is Rs 1.37 lakh (ex-showroom Maharashtra) and comes in four color options: Blue, White, Red and Black.
The company has recently launched its first Experience Center in Pune for enhanced sales and after-sales experience. And will open touchpoints in seven cities by the end of this financial year. Currently, Tork Motors is delivering the e-motorcycles in Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad and will soon start deliveries in other markets.
motor and speed
The Tork Kratos electric motorcycle gets an IP67-rated 4 Kwh lithium-ion battery pack with a system voltage of 48V. Its IDC range is 180 km, while the real-world range is 120 km. The top speed of this bike is 100 kmph. It gets an axial flux type electric motor with a maximum power of 7.5 kW and maximum torque of 28 Nm. The company claims this bike achieves an initial speed of 0 to 40 kmph in 4 seconds. While the high-spec Kratos R gets a more powerful motor that delivers 9.0 Kw power and 38 Nm torque. Its top speed is 105 kmph as compared to the standard model.
Battery and Features
The Tork Kratos electric bike is powered by an IP67-rated lithium-ion battery pack with an aluminium alloy casing to protect against water damage. Kratos will come with a fast charging system that will charge the battery from 0 to 80 per cent in just one hour. However, the fast charging facility is given only in the Kratos R motorcycle. Some other additional connectivity features will also be available in it. It provides features like Geofencing, Finds my vehicle feature, Motorwalk assist, Crash alert, Vacation mode, Track mode analysis, and Smart charge analysis.
The bike will also have the company’s Tork Intuitive Response Operating System (TIROS). The system will collect and analyze data for each ride. It will monitor key components like real-time power consumption, power management and range forecast. Apart from this, it has features like a 4.3-inch TFT screen, app and cloud connectivity and anti-theft.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be