Four of the top-5 scooters launched this year were electric and are in massive demand in the country. With buyers now turning to electric scooters in the Indian market, several brands have made new launches in the country, including Ola, Ather, and TVs.
If you are considering buying a scooter, this list is of great use to you, so let’s take a look at it individually.
- Hero Vida V1 Electric-Scooter
With electric scooters becoming more popular in the country, Hero MotoCorp has also forayed into the EV component with the launch of the new Vida V1 electric scooter. With a 6 kW motor and power, the V1 electric scooter has a claimed top speed of 80 kmph. At the same time, it can be run up to 165 km on a full charge. Apart from this, it also gets a long list of features and multiple charging options.
- TVS iQube
TVS iQube is one of the market’s most trusted offerings and is currently offering three trim options – Base, S, and ST. The new-gen of the scooter gets a better engine and great range and is now more affordable. Its top variant ST gets a range of 145 km on a single charge and supports multiple charging options.
- Ola S1 Air
Ola S1 Air was launched in the country and is touted as the country’s most affordable Ola electric scooter. The scooter now starts at Rs 84,999 (ex-showroom), while it is offered a 2.5kWh battery pack that powers the 4.5kWh motor. In Eco mode, it gets a range of 101 km, and its top speed is up to 90 kmph.
- Ather 450 Gen 3
Ather 450 is one of the most reliable electric scooters in the country. It gives excellent performance. It not only boasts of strong performance but, in addition, offers great speed as well. With the new generation, it now gets automatic updates along with a better range, feature updates, and other cosmetics, which help provide a better overall experience for the buyers.
- TVS Ntorq XT
Ntorq is one of the best-selling 125cc scooters in the country and is offered with a powerful engine. The new NTorq XT has been launched at an introductory price of Rs 1.03 lakh (ex-showroom). It has been introduced with Bluetooth connectivity, a digital instrument console, and many new features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be