Scooters have changed throughout time due to their extended market presence. Due to their usefulness and viability, they have become essential to daily commuters’ lives. The fuel efficiency of a two-wheeler is nevertheless one of the most crucial things to consider. If you want to buy an excellent fuel-efficient scooter, this list of the best mileage scooters in India may assist you.
YAMAHA FASCINO HYBRID 125
The Yamaha Fascino is advertised as India’s most fuel-efficient 125cc scooter in its mild-hybrid form. It is estimated to have a 68.75 km/l fuel efficiency.
The scooter has a 125cc air-cooled engine with 8.2 PS and 10.3 Nm of torque coupled to a clever motor generator that acts as a torque assist system to aid in smoother acceleration from a stop or on congested highways.
Prices for the new Fascino 125 range from Rs 76,600 for the drum brake model to Rs 87,830 for the SPL Disc model.
SUZUKI ACCESS 125
The Suzuki Access 125 has a gasoline-injected, 124cc engine rated to deliver 64 km/l of fuel efficiency. It comes with a 5-litre gasoline tank, giving it a tank range of more than 300 kilometres.
Suzuki currently sells the Access 125 in three variations, the Standard, Special Edition, and Ride Connected Edition, for a price ranging from Rs 77,600 to 87,200. (ex-showroom).
YAMAHA RAYZR 125
The Yamaha Fascino’s 125cc mild-hybrid scooter also powers the sportier RayZR, which averages about 66 miles per gallon. It is available in five variations, ranging from Rs 80,730 to Rs 90,130: Drum, Disc, DLX, MotoGP, and Street Rally Edition (ex-showroom).
JYADA KA VAADA is performed by TVS Jupiter, next on the list. It has a 110cc engine and an intelligent idle start/stop feature, which prevents unintended fuel burning when the vehicle is inoperative. This engine is said to have a 62 km per litre fuel efficiency.
HONDA ACTIVA 6G
In India, there are hundreds of thousands of Honda Activas, making this the brand that most families trust. A 109.51cc, single-cylinder, fuel-injected engine tuned to produce 7.79PS of maximum power and 8.84Nm of peak torque powers the current BS6-compliant Activa 6G. The Activa is unquestionably one of the most fuel-efficient scooters in India, with a mileage of up to 60 kilometres per litre.
Priced at Rs. 73,086 for the base trim, Rs. 75,586 for the DLX variant, and Rs. 76,587 for the Premium Edition, the Honda Activa 6G is already available (all prices ex-showroom Delhi).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be