If you are also planning to buy a new bike with a 125cc engine, then know here about the top 5 bikes of this segment, which, apart from their low price, are maintaining a good hold in the market due to mileage and design.
Bajaj CT 125X
Bajaj CT 125X is the lowest-priced bike in this segment, in which the company has launched two variants. The price of this bike starts from Rs 72,077 and goes up to Rs 75,277.
This bike has been given a single cylinder of 124.4 cc, with which a 5-speed manual transmission has been given. The bike has a mileage of 59.6 km.
Honda SP 125
The Honda SP is a stylish commuter bike that is available in two variants in the market. The ex-showroom price of the Honda SP ranges from Rs 84,204 to Rs 88,204.
Honda SP 125 is powered by a 123.94 cc engine mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. Regarding the mileage of the bike, Honda claims that this Honda SP gives a mileage of 65 kilometres per litre.
Hero Super Splendor
Hero Super Splendor is a popular bike in its segment and its company, with five available variants in the market. The price of Super Splendor starts at Rs 77,918, which goes up to Rs 83,248 in the top variant.
The Super Splendor is powered by a 124.7 cc single-cylinder engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The mileage of the bike is 80 km per litre.
Honda Shine is liked in this segment because of its design and mileage. The company has so far launched four variants of this bike in the market. Honda Shine price starts at Rs.78,687 and goes up to Rs.84,187.
The Honda Shine is powered by a 124 cc single-cylinder engine mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The mileage of the bike is 65 km.
TVS Rider is an entry-level sports bike with an attractive design and good mileage on a low budget. The company has launched two variants of this bike in the market. TVS Rider price starts from Rs.85,973 to Rs.99,990.
TVS Rider is powered by a 124.8 cc single-cylinder engine that generates 11.38 PS of power and 11.2 Nm of peak torque. A 5-speed gearbox has been given with this engine. Regarding the mileage, the company claims that this bike gives a mileage of 67 kilometres per litre.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be