The top-5 best-selling bikes in the last month are Hero Splendor, Honda CB Shine, Bajaj Pulsar, Hero HF Deluxe and Bajaj Platina.
Hero Splendor has been ruling the Indian motorcycle segment for a long time. In October 2022, it sold 2,61,721 units. However, there is a decline of 2.28 per cent in its sales on an annual basis. The sales volume of Splendor declined by 6,100 units on a year-on-year basis.
Honda CB Shine
The second best-selling bike was Honda’s, CB Shine. However, its sales are less than half that of Splendor. 1,30,916 units of Honda CB Shine have been sold. There is a growth of 15.29% in its sales on an annual basis. It has taken a volume gain (YOY) of 17,362 units.
The Bajaj Pulsar series of motorcycles has secured the third position. In October 2022, 1,13,870 units of the Pulsar series were sold. Its sales saw an increase of 31.64%. It has the highest volume gain (YOY) of 27,370 units in its sales.
Hero’s HF Deluxe
Hero has HF Deluxe, which sold 78,076 units in October 2022. It sold 1,64,311 units in October 2021, which shows that there is a decline of 52.48% in its sales. Its volume has decreased to 86,235 units.
Bajaj Platina. Its 57,842 units have been sold. A year ago, i.e. in October 2021, 84,109 units were sold. Compared to that, Platina sales decreased by 31.23% in October 2022.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be