India sees a rise in electric scooters as they are more environmentally friendly and affordable than petrol. In addition, they are less expensive than cars. In this article, we’ll examine the top 5 reasonably priced electric scooters in India that cost less than one lakh rupees.
Electric scooters are a fantastic choice for affordable and environmentally responsible transportation. In addition, they require less maintenance than petrol scooters. This list can assist you in reducing your selections if you’re seeking a reasonably priced electric scooter.
1. Hero Electric Optima
The Hero Electric Optima is ranked top among the Top 5 reasonably priced electric scooters. With a battery capacity of 51.2V/30Ah, this scooter has a top speed of 45km/hr and a range of up to 140 km on a single charge. This scooter has a fashionable body and a digital display. The battery may be fully charged at home or on E-petrol pumps, which takes about 4-5 hours. This scooter is highly on our list due to its wide price range. Talking about its price, you will have to pay around Rs 77,490 to buy it.
2. OLA S1 Electric
The OLA S1 Electric is in the top 5 electric scooters priced under Rs. 1 lakh. With a top speed of 95 kilometers per hour, this scooter has a staggering 128 km range. Although it is stated as the top speed, numerous sites have tested this in actual-world settings and found that it could not maintain the top speed. A TFT display, smartphone connectivity, riding mode, reverse mode, side stand alert, OTA updates, audio playback, remote boot lock and unlock, navigation, and predictive maintenance are all included with the OLA S1 Electric. Approximately Rs 99,999 will be the price.
3. Hero Electric Photon
The Hero Electric Photon, which has a great range of 108 kilometers, is another challenger from Hero. The scooter’s 1.87 kWh battery has a 5-hour charging time and a top speed limit of 45 km/h, which is a little low but reasonable given the scooter’s range. Even though it is an electric scooter, it has traditional vintage styling thanks to its beautiful bodywork, which features curved edges, an LED headlamp, and alloy wheels. Additionally featured are telescoping suspension, a theft alarm, and a sophisticated digital instrument cluster. Its price has been kept around Rs 72,240.
4. Ampere Magnus EX
This scooter has a top speed of 55 km/hr and an extended range of up to 121 kilometers on a single charge. Although the company lists 5 hours as the charging time, several sites have discovered that the actual charging time is closer to 6-7 hours. As opposed to the 12 inches of a typical electric scooter, this one has 10-inch wheels. Despite being long-range, this scooter has only one extra feature that would make the 81,500 rupee price tag seem affordable. Another thing to remember is that there are just a few service centers, and this scooter is only available in some places. Ampere Magnus Ex is available for about 81,500 rupees.
5. Okinawa praise
Another choice for customers to consider is the Okinawa Praise, which is slightly about 80,000 rupees and has many wonderful features. This luxury scooter has a powerful 72V/45Ah battery that allows it to go 88 kilometers on a single charge and reach speeds of up to 75 km/h. It takes 2 to 3 hours to charge this scooter, which is quick.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be