These days the demand for superbikes has increased a lot in the Indian automobile market. However, only some can buy them because of their high cost and power. If you plan to buy a low-power but high-speed bike, then some special mild superbikes will suit you.
Let’s look at the top 10 mild hybrid bikes in India.
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650:
Number 1 in the mild superbike category has been captured by two Royal Enfield motorcycles. These are Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. Both motorcycles have sold 1126 units in a month. The ex-showroom price of the Interceptor starts at Rs. 2.85 lakhs, while the Continental GT 650 starts at Rs. 3.05 lakhs.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R:
The second most popular model from Kawasaki is the Ninja. Ninja’s ZX10r model sold 33 units in December. The ex-showroom price of this sports bike is Rs 16.15 lakh. This is the costliest motorcycle on the entire list.
Kawasaki Z 900 sold 30 units in December. This motorcycle has taken tremendous growth in the Indian market within a year. Only 4 units of this motorcycle were sold in December 2021. Talking about the bike’s ex-showroom price, it is available for Rs. 9.02 lakhs.
Triumph Tiger 660 Sport:
The best-selling adventure model of Triumph Motorcycles, Tiger’s 660 sports motorcycle, has been in fourth position. 19 units of this bike were sold in December. The ex-showroom price of the motorcycle is Rs. 8.95 lakhs.
Kawasaki Versys Sport 650:
Kawasaki has again made its place in this list and has also captured the fifth position. There has been a Versys Sport 650 motorcycle at this place. December saw a 500 per cent growth of this motorcycle, and its 18 units were sold. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs 7.54 lakh.
Triumph Trident 660:
Like Kawasaki, a Triumph motorcycle has also made it to the list for the second time. This time the company’s Trident 660 has been in the sixth position. 16 units of this motorcycle were sold in December. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs 7.45 lakh.
Kawasaki Ninja 650:
Once again, on the list is Kawasaki, and that too a Ninja model. Ninja 650 remained at number seven, but the company has been disappointed with the sale of this motorcycle. Because its sales have halved in the last year. Last month, only 14 units of this motorcycle were sold; in December 2021, 28 units of the bike were sold.
Triumph Speed Twin:
Triumph Motorcycles has witnessed tremendous growth in the sales of its motorcycles this year. The bike from the same company is also number eight. Speed Twin sold 15 units in December. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs 11.09 lakh.
Triumph Tiger 900:
Once again, a Triumph bike is on the list. Tiger 900 has been at number nine. Its 10 units have been sold. While talking about December 2021, a total of 34 units were sold. The price of this motorcycle is Rs 14.35 lakh.
Triumph Bonneville T120:
The last motorcycle in the top 10 is also from Triumph. A total of 10 units of the Bonneville T120 were sold in December. If the December 2021 sale of the motorcycle is seen, it was of only two units. The ex-showroom price of the bike is Rs. 11.09 lakhs.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be