On November 21, the manufacturer of electric two-wheelers Matter unveiled its first electric bike in India. On March 1, the company will now disclose the price of this electric bike. The manufacturer kept the name of this bike a secret throughout the unveiling, which makes it unique. During the launch, a name will also be given to this bike. The Matter Electric bike also has a built-in speaker system for music, and it can be started without a key. Tell us about this bike’s attributes.
According to the manufacturer, this electric bike has over 80 connection functions. Many cutting-edge technologies have been added, including auto-reply, music, a “keyless” drive, storage space, a seven-inch screen display, accident detection, twin disc brakes, geo-fencing, and calling capabilities.
This electric bike can be started without the use of a key. You will receive a sensor that you may put in your pocket to start the car and access its capabilities. The plug the charger used to charge this bike is similar to a standard charger. Your bicycle can be charged by plugging it into any socket. A 5m plug is available for charging the e-bike. A 6A 3-pin charger can be used to charge devices.
Range and Battery Pack
10.5 kW of power and 520 Nm of maximum torque may be produced by the Mater electric motorcycle. A 4-speed manual gearbox with a hyper shift is also included. The motor also includes an internal liquid cooling system, which prevents the bike from overheating even after lengthy rides. The e-bike has an IP67 rating, a very clever BMS, and a 5 kWh battery capacity. This motorcycle can travel 125–150 kilometres on a single charge.
The first motorcycle with a gearbox
The motorcycle owned by Mater has a “gearbox” in it. Today, no gearbox option is available on any electric bike introduced to the Indian market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be