See the sporty design, features, and price of this superb Yamaha bike that has lost to KTM bikes in the race. The Yamaha YZF R15 V4 is an excellent athletic bike that the company released in front of the incredibly high-tech model. Come today and hear all about it!
Yamaha YZF R15 V4 Powerful Engine
The Yamaha Bike has an excellent design. The R15 V4’s single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 155cc engine is connected to a six-speed transmission. The VVA motor produces 14.1Nm of maximum torque and 18.3bhp of power. It boasts many safety features, like a quick-shifter, inverted front forks with mono-shocks, dual-channel ABS with traction control, and twin disc brakes on both wheels.
Yamaha YZF R15 V4 Features
The sporty bike gets LED projectors and DRLs, an LCD instrument cluster and USD forks. The quick shifter and traction control are standard on the R15 M. It has features like a muscular fuel tank, tall windscreen, and single pod headlight unit with an LED pilot lamp. In the Indian market, this bike competes with KTM RC 200 and KTM RC 125.
Yamaha YZF R15 V4 Price
The Yamaha YZF R15 V4 price in Mumbai is Rs.2,15,563. Bengaluru is Rs 2,40,115, Delhi is Rs 2,08,623, Pune is Rs 2,15,563, Navi Mumbai is Rs 2,15,496, Hyderabad is Rs 2,16,771, Ahmedabad is Rs 2,05,803, Chennai is Rs 2,10,316, Kolkata is Rs 2,11,320, Chandigarh is Rs 2,01,320.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be