Upcoming Bikes 2023: With the new year, many great motorcycles will be launched in the two-wheeler market. Luxury models attract people’s attention with their stunning looks and tremendous engines.
Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650
The first name in this list comes from Royal Enfield’s Super Meteor 650 bike. This motorcycle can be launched on 10 January 2023 and will be available in two models, Standard and Tourer. The upcoming Meteor 650 bike is powered by a 648cc twin-cylinder fuel-injected engine that can generate 47PS of power and 52Nm of peak torque. For transmission, a six-speed gearbox has been kept in it.
Ultraviolette F77 bike will come in 2023 in the premium electric bike segment. This bike was launched in November 2022, and its price is up to Rs 3.8 lakh. This bike has been brought in F77 and F77 Recon models.
Ducati will launch a great bike in the off-road model in 2023. It has been named Ducati DesertX. The bike is powered by a 937cc, Testastretta11-degree L-twin engine, generating 108bhp power at 9,250rpm and 92Nm peak torque at 6,500rpm. The bike also gets features like assisted traction control, wheelie control, engine brake control, cruise control and a quick bi-directional shifter.
Triumph Street Triple 765
Triumph Motorcycles India has opened bookings for its new generation Triumph Street Triple 765 range, which can be booked for Rs 50,000 onwards. The bike gets new styling and an updated engine. This bike can be launched in March next year, while its delivery can start in April. Triumph will launch the R and RS variants of the Street Triple 765 in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be