Two-wheeler manufacturer Honda has increased its prices in the Indian market. If you plan to buy a new Honda scooter in New Year, it is important to know the new prices of its 6 scooters.
Honda Dio is an excellent scooter from the company, which is BS-VI compliant. If you buy this scooter, it will get the power of a 109.61 cc fan-cooled, 4-stroke SI engine. This scooter is available in 6 colour options in the market. The ex-showroom price of the base variant of the Honda Dio is Rs 68,352. At the same time, its top variant comes with an ex-showroom price of Rs 72,353.
Honda Dio Sports Edition
The Sports Edition of Honda Dio also comes with 6 colour options. In this also you get the power of 109.61 cc fan cooled, 4 stroke SI engine. The Sports Edition comes in two variants. The ex-showroom price of the Honda Sports Drum variant is Rs 68,852. On the other hand, the ex-showroom price of the Dio Sports DLX variant is Rs.74,353.
Honda Activa 6G
Honda Activa is among the best-selling scooters in the country. Regarding the Honda Activa 6G model, two variants are sold in the market. The ex-showroom price of the Honda Activa 6G STD variant is Rs 73,086, while the Honda Activa 6G DLX comes with an ex-showroom price of Rs 75,586. It also gets the power of 109.61 cc.
Honda Activa 125
This model of Honda’s best-selling scooter Activa comes with excellent specifications. The company gives the power of 124 cc fan cooled, 4 stroke SI engine. The ex-showroom price of its base variant in the market is Rs 77,062. Whereas the ex-showroom price of its top variant is Rs 84,235. In this, also you get 6 colour options.
Honda Activa Premium Edition
The premium edition of Honda Activa has been launched this year. Seeing the popularity of Activa, the company has introduced its premium edition in the Indian market. Honda has launched its only variant – Activa Premium Edition Deluxe for sale. Its ex-showroom price is Rs 76,587.
The company has also increased the prices of another scooter, the Honda Grazia. Now the ex-showroom price of this scooter in the Indian market starts from Rs.82,248 to Rs.89,573. This scooter is the most premium, i.e. expensive scooter of the company. 124 cc engine has been supported in Honda Grazia. Let us tell you that all the prices mentioned here are Delhi ex-showroom prices.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be