At Auto Expo 2023, many companies will showcase their products. Some of these will also be electric two-wheelers. According to media reports, which companies can present their electric two-wheelers during the expo?
LML is once again making a comeback in the Indian market. According to media reports, the electric scooter Star from LML can be introduced at the Auto Expo. Along with this, the company can also introduce Moonshot electric bikes at the expo. Two power modes can be found in Moonshot: Surge and City. This electric bike of the company can offer a range of 70 kilometres. The company has already started booking the electric scooter Star, and at the time of launch, it could cost a little over Rs 1 lakh.
Ultraviolette recently introduced the country’s most expensive electric bike F77. According to media reports, the company can showcase this bike at Auto Expo 2023. The bike has two battery variants, in which a range of 206-307 kilometres is available. The F77 offers 36.2 bhp and 85 Nm of torque in the basic variant. The Recon bike gets 38.8 bhp and 95 Newton meters of torque. In the top variant Limited, the bike gets 100-newton meters of torque with 40.5 horsepower. The bike’s ex-showroom price is between Rs 3.80 lakh to Rs 4.55 lakh.
The new electric bike was introduced some time ago by the company. According to media reports, the company can share other information, including the price and name of the bike, at the Auto Expo. The company’s new electric bike has a four-speed gearbox, and the bike that comes with ABS gets a range of 125 to 150 km.
Torque Motors can introduce the new generation bike at the Auto Expo. According to reports, the company’s new bike will be built on a new platform. Along with this, a better battery and motor can be given to the bike to get more power and better range. Additionally, cosmetic changes can also be given to the new bike.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be