Many new cars and bikes have been launched in 2022 so far. Maruti launches the new Baleno, Alto K10, Brezza and Grand Vitara, Toyota launches the new Urban Cruiser Hyrider and new Glanza, Hyundai launches the new Tucson and new Venue, Kia launches Cairns MPV, Mahindra launches The new Scorpio-N, and the new Scorpio Classic have been launched. Tata has introduced the new Nexon EV Max and the Tiago EV. But, the process of launching these new cars will continue. Now, this week two cars and two bikes will be launched. Let us tell you about them.
Toyota Innova Hycross
Japanese automaker Toyota will introduce the new-gen Innova Highcross in our market on 25 November 2022. Its official booking will also start soon, but its prices will likely be announced in January 2023. The new model will be based on Toyota’s TNGA-C front-wheel-drive monocoque platform. It will be offered with two engine options – 2.0L Aspirated Petrol and 2.0L Petrol Strong Hybrid. A large panoramic sunroof and ADAS technology can be found in it.
Pravaig Dynamics is a Bengaluru-based EV startup company which will launch the new Pravaig Defy electric SUV in the country on 25 November 2022. It will be an electric sports SUV with a ground clearance of 234 mm. Upcoming car news The top speed of the electric SUV can be 210 kmph, and it can rev from 0 to 100 kmph in just 4.9 seconds.
Ultraviolette F77 electric motorcycle
The Ultraviolette F77 will be available for sale on our market from 24 November 2022. The TVS-backed brand has started taking pre-orders for the new motorcycle. The company showcased the F77 electric motorcycle concept in 2019. It will have a 10.5kWh battery pack, the largest battery size for any electric two-wheeler in India. It can offer a 307km range.
New Bajaj Pulsar 150
Bajaj Auto can launch the new Pulsar motorcycle on 22 November 2022, i.e. today. Upcoming bike news Although the company has not revealed the new bike’s name, it is expected that the product that will be launched will be the new Bajaj Pulsar N150, which has been spied testing several times.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be