The new variant of the Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features. In the Indian market, this bike will compete with Bullet 350 and Royal Enfield Classic 350 in the 350cc segment. Honda engineers have fitted the main shaft coaxial balancer on the cylinders to eliminate both primary and secondary vibrations.
Honda CB350 New Variant Engine and Cylinder Detail:
The Japanese two-wheeler maker has also added a new customization section called “My CB, My Way” for CB350 buyers. By the end of March 2023, BigWing dealerships will carry this bespoke package from Honda Genuine Accessories. An air-cooled, 4-stroke, OHC, single-cylinder, PGM-FI engine with a 350cc displacement powers the 2023 Honda CB350 lineup. This engine produces a maximum torque of 30Nm at 3000 rpm.
Honda CB350 New Variant Design Detail:
The main shaft coaxial balancer has been installed on the cylinders to eliminate primary and secondary vibrations in this Honda bike. The CB350 exhaust system features a massive 45mm tailpipe to optimize the balance to produce bold low-pitched sound.
Honda CB350 New Variant Showroom Price:
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India have launched the OBD2B compatible 2023 H’ness CB350 and CB350RS in the Indian market. By the end of March 2023, BigWing dealerships throughout India will carry the new motorcycle line. 2023 Honda CB350 and 2023 Honda CB350RS prices are Rs 209,857 and Rs 214,856, respectively (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Honda CB350 2023 front and rear wheel speed Detail:
The new Honda motorcycle has Selectable Torque Control (HSTC), which measures the difference in speeds between the front and back wheels, computes the slip ratio, and regulates engine torque through fuel injection. HSTC helps maintain rear wheel traction. HSTC may be switched on/off using a switch on the left side of the metre. The digital display’s “T” indicator blinks when the system is activated.
Honda CB350 New Variant Smart Connectivity:
The new Honda CB350 and CB350RS DLX Pro variants now have the Honda Smartphone Voice Control System (HSVCS). The rider can connect his smartphone to his motorcycle via Bluetooth via the HSVCS application. It is equipped with many features for the rider, including phone calls, navigation, music playback and incoming messages.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be