Hero MotoCorp, the company of the Splendor Plus, has introduced the market with the nation’s best-selling motorcycle in a new shade (Silver Nexus Blue). This computer bike costs about Rs 70,658 when purchased from the showroom. After adding this additional colour option, there are now 6 colours to buy this new bike.
Best Selling Hero Splendor Plus Bike:
One of the most popular bikes in the nation is the Hero Splendor Plus. Six colour variations are available, including Heavy Gray with Green, Black with Silver, Matte Shield Gold, Black with Sports Red, Black with Purple, and Silver Nexus Blue. This bike is like the one before, except for the colour. This bike sells about 2.5 lakh units a month in India.
The features of Hero Splendor Plus are tremendous:
When discussing the features of the Hero Splendor Plus, it should be noted that each of its wheels has drum brakes, and the vehicle is also connected to an integrated braking system. The bike has dual spring-loaded rear shockers and telescoping front forks.
The powerful engine of Hero Splendor Plus:
Powering the Hero Splendor Plus is a 97.2 cc single-cylinder, fuel-injected, air-cooled engine that produces 7.9 bhp power at 8,000rpm and 8.05Nm of peak torque at 6,000rpm. The bike is mated to a 4-speed manual gearbox with an i3S idle start/stop system.
The price of Hero Splendor Plus is also affordable:
Regarding the Hero Splendor Plus cost, the base model starts at Rs. 70,658, while the top-tier model is roughly Rs. 72,978. Recently, the manufacturer unveiled the Hero Splendor XTEC, a high-tech version of this bike.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be