World’s leading bike manufacturer Harley Davidson has launched its dashing look and affordable price Harley Davidson X350 bike. Why Harley Davidson has manufactured this bike in association with QJ Motors. QJ Motors also distributes the motorcycle in India. Harley-Davidson’s new bike in the form of X 350 will be launched soon. Let us give you detailed information about this Harley Davidson bike.
Harley Davidson X350 Bike Design:
The Harley-Davidson X350 is a naked roadster that is loaded with modern features. In terms of design, it is based on the Harley-XR1200X Davidson motorcycle, which has since been discontinued in India.
The bike has circular LED headlights and taillights, a single-pod digital instrument cluster, a teardrop fuel tank, and a muscular tail section. Graphics have also been used to make the bike look more appealing.
Harley-Davidson X 350 bike is very strong in power:
A 350 cc engine powers the Harley Davidson X350. This engine can produce up to 35 horsepower. This is the company’s cheapest bike so far. In India, Harley-Davidson has partnered with Hero MotoCorp on both bikes. Both motorcycles are expected to be very low-cost in India. The bike has upside-down front forks, a wide seat, a digital display, a sharp fuel tank, and dual-channel ABS.
The new Harley-Davidson X350 is currently available in China. Its starting price is CNY 33,388 (about Rs 3.93 lakh). This motorcycle is going to come to India soon.
There will be direct competition with these bikes:
Both these bikes of Harley-Davidson will give tough competition to Royal Enfield in India. This Harley-Davidson X350 can be seen in direct competition with Royal Enfield’s Classic 350, Meteor 350, and Hunter 350. At the same time, the Harley-Davidson X500 can compete with Royal Enfield’s Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be