Japanese two-wheeler Honda had announced plans to introduce 10 or more electric models globally by 2025. The company has also confirmed that it is developing two commuter electric two-wheelers, which will be launched exclusively in Asia, Japan and Europe. One of these new electric scooters for India is expected to be launched on January 23, 2023.
If rumours are to be believed, then Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India may bring an electric version of its best-selling Activa scooter. The scooter can be positioned against TVS iQube Electric, Ather450X, Hero Vida V1, Simple One, Ola S1 etc.
The details about the electric vehicle have yet to be revealed. The new Honda electric scooter is expected to come with a swappable battery. This could be because Honda recently announced its battery-swapping service in association with the Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL). Honda Power Pack Energy India Pvt Ltd is a subsidiary of the brand to launch a battery swap service in India.
Suppose the company brings the electric version of the Honda Activa. In that case, it will get more benefits because Honda Activa has already become a brand among the people and people trust it a lot. That’s why Activa is the best-selling scooter in the country. No other scooter is even close to it in terms of sales. If its electric version comes, it will likely attract more customers in such a situation.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be