We give you information about a few of the long-range electric scooters that are now on the market and are reasonably priced. Today’s featured scooter from this collection is the Techo Electra Emerge, a reasonably priced scooter with a stylish appearance.
If you’re considering purchasing an electric scooter, you can find little and large information about the Techo Electra Emerge’s pricing, range, top speed, features, and specifications here.
This electric scooter is a great scooter introduced by Techno Electric in the EV segment. It has been designed with safety features, and its braking system has also given amazing results.
Techo Electra Emerge Battery & Motor:
A great and powerful battery pack has been used in this electric scooter. The company has installed a 250W power BLDC electric motor to the Tecno Electra Emerge and a 60V, 30Ah Lithium Ion battery pack. According to the company, this battery may be fully charged in 3 to 4 hours when charged using a standard charger. This battery pack comes with a one-year warranty from the company.
Techo Electra Emerge Riding Range and Top Speed:
Regarding the riding range, the company claims that this electric scooter gives a range of 100 kilometres once it is fully charged. With this range, a top speed of 25 kmph is available.
Techo Electra Emerge Battery Charging Time:
You can also charge this electric scooter by plugging it into your home board. Its battery can be fully charged with a normal charger in 3 to 4 hours. Let us tell you that a one-year warranty on the battery pack is also available from the company.
Techo Electra Emerge Braking & Suspension System:
This electric scooter has a disc brake on the front wheel and a drum brake on the back wheel, both of which have a Combi Braking System fitted. The suspension system includes a dual mono shock absorber system at the back and telescopic suspension up front.
Techo Electra Emerge Smart features:
Many smart features have been used in this electric, just like the normal electric scooter. It has features like an LED display, LED head and tail lights, Bluetooth, USB charger, digital instrument console, digital speedometer, digital odometer, push-button start, and 17.5 litres of under-seat storage.
Techo Electra Emerge Price and Booking:
The company has set the initial ex-showroom price of this electric scooter at Rs 73,079. Once it is on the road, its prices will change. You can make a reservation through the company’s official website or by contacting the closest showroom.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be