Bajaj Auto has officially teased its updated premium model Pulsar NS200 in the Indian market. The company did its teaser on its social media handle. Let us tell you, the vehicle manufacturer can also change its prices. The motorcycle will get several mechanical updates, including USD front forks and dual-channel ABS.
Bajaj Pulsar NS200:
When it comes to the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 has a mileage of 36 km. This model has a 199.5 cc engine. This motorcycle costs only Rs.1.42 lakh (ex-showroom). This motorcycle has a curb weight of 159.5kg.
Engine and gearbox of Bajaj Pulsar NS200:
It’s possible that the Bajaj Pulsar NS200’s engine won’t change. The engine will now, however, be OBD-2 compliant. A 199.5cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine with 24.1 bhp and 18.74 Nm of peak torque will power the Bajaj NS200. Its 6-speed manual transmission will be mated to its powerplant.
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price:
In the Indian market, the 2023 Bajaj Pulsar NS200 has been priced at Rs 1.40 lakh, ex-showroom. However, its price may rise after the update because the company intends to make it more premium than before. Aside from that, the company is expected to launch the new Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.
More details about Bajaj Pulsar NS200:
The updated Pulsar NS200 will likely be like the current model. However, there are numerous color options available in this. Not only that, but this naked street fighter will now support upside-down front forks instead of the traditional telescopic units. It will become even more modern in terms of safety than before. It will also be equipped with dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be