A different identity in the Indian market is Bajaj. Bajaj manufactures more mileage vehicles at lower prices. Along with this, Bajaj also produces sports bikes. Its most famous two-wheeler is the Pulsar of Bajaj, which many customers love in India.
Suppose you are considering buying Bajaj’s Pulsar but cannot buy it due to less money. So you should be happy because today you will give you information that you can take it home for just 7,000.
Finance Plan of Bajaj Pulsar 125:
On buying this bike, the company provides a better financial plan to you. You can take it home by paying a down payment of about 7 thousand rupees. You will receive a bank loan on this bike with the company’s help.
The best plan with the method of monthly EMI of Rs 2,999 is one of the best plans. Through this, you will gradually pay its total price in a few years.
Bajaj Pulsar 125’s Engine, Gear and Mileage:
First, let us tell you that you get to see the petrol engine of 124.4cc single cylinder. Which generates maximum power of 11.4 bhp, along with a 10.80 Nm peak is capable of generating torque.
In this bike, you have been given a 5-speed gearbox. Talking about its mileage, it can give more than 50km+ mileage in a litre of petrol. The suspense system is also given advance along with its braking system.
Bajaj Pulsar 125 design and colour option:
Bajaj Pulsar also has a different name in the best-selling bike in sports bikes in the Indian market. Talking about its design, you can see it better in the picture because it comes with a very attractive appearance. You can buy it in many colour options.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be