Suzuki Motorcycle India launched the modernized Gixxer series in the domestic market. The 155 and 250 cc motorcycles in the Gixxer series are in naked and faired versions and have new paint jobs. The mid-life update is intended to extend the useful life of the locally well-liked current generation Gixxer devices.
The most ambitious 2023 The naked streetfighter is now available in Metallic Matte Stellar Blue and Metallic Matte Black No.2 colours, while the Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 is now available in Metallic Matte Stellar Blue, Metallic Matte Black No.2, Metallic Sonic Silver with Metallic Triton Blue tones. Three colors are available for purchase in the 155 cc Gixxer.
They are available in Glass Sparkle Black, Metallic Triton Blue, and Pearl Blaze Orange, in addition to Metallic Sonic Silver. The Japanese firm has introduced Suzuki Ride Connect, a Bluetooth connectivity feature, and new colours. Turn-by-turn directions, SMS alerts, missed call notifications, overspeeding alerts, and other features are produced by it.
For both iOS and Android devices, the smartphone application can be downloaded. The 249 cc, single-cylinder, the oil-cooled engine produces a maximum of 26.13 horsepower at 9,300 rpm and a maximum of 22.2 Nm at 7,300 rpm, all other performance factors remaining constant. A single-cylinder, air-cooled, 155 cc engine with 13.41 horsepower and 13.8 Nm of torque at 8,000 and 6,000 rpm, respectively, is capable.
Gixxer SF 250’s Metallic Sonic Silver and Metallic Triton Blue colour scheme cost Rs. 2,02,500 apiece, while Metallic Matte Stellar Blue and Metallic Matte Black No.2 cost Rs. 2,02,000 each. Gixxer 250 without a cover is Rs. 1,95,000 with Metallic Matte Stellar Blue or Metallic Matte Black No.2.
The 2023 Suzuki Gixxer SF is priced at Rs. 1,45,500 per unit and is available in Metallic Sonic Silver with Pearl Blaze Orange, Metallic Triton Blue, and Glass Sparkle Black. Priced at Rs. 1,40,500 each, the 2023 Suzuki Gixxer naked is available in Metallic Sonic Silver with Pearl Blaze Orange, Metallic Triton Blue, and Glass Sparkle Black (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). These improvements on the mechanical and feature fronts have been revised.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be