The market for electric two-wheelers is continuously growing in India. Many companies and start-ups are introducing many new products considering the growth of this segment. The trend of electric vehicles is significant for a better environment. Today, we’ll discuss the Simple Energy Electric Scooter, which has already received excellent bookings since its launch. It may directly compete with the Ola S1 Pro soon after launch.
Simple Energy, a Bengaluru-based EV start-up company, has raised around Rs 165.5 crore in the ongoing Bridge round. The company intends to use these funds to
Simple Energy has recently started production of electric scooters from its manufacturing unit in Tamil Nadu. The company started the unit some time ago at the cost of Rs 100 crore. With more products in the pipeline and a prime focus on Research and Development, Simple Energy aims to promote green mobility.
Simple Energy Electric Scooter Range and Battery:
This scooter can run up to 236 kilometers on a single charge. A 4.8KWH battery is available from the company. Also, the motor in it can generate a torque of 72 Newton meters with a power of 8.5 kW. The scooter has a top speed of 105 kilometers per hour and accelerates from 0 to 40 kilometers in just 2.77 seconds.
Simple Energy Electric Scooter Features:
The company offers the scooter in colors like Brazen Black, Nama Red, Azure Blue, and Grace White. To keep luggage, it gets 30 liters of boot space. The scooter has a large touchscreen with numerous capabilities like GPS, music, Bluetooth, and phone connectivity.
What will be the launch time and price of a simple energy scooter?
It has not been launched by the company yet, but it is expected to launch in the Indian market at around the price of one lakh rupees. Currently, the company is taking bookings for the scooter, which can be booked on its official website. Its Simple One electric scooter gradually.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be