Royal Enfield is going to enter the electric segment very soon. Which the company is about to launch the bike in the electric segment. Please tell me that its production work is in the initial stage.
According to a new report, this electric bike will be based on 96V architecture. This platform is formally known as ‘L-Platform’. And it will be launched by the second half of 2024. Earlier, a picture of the Royal Enfield Electric01 concept bike had surfaced online. It displayed a neo-retro design, a brushed aluminium frame, and a girder fork setup.
According to the information received earlier, Royal Enfield’s first electric bike looks aggressive and can also be brought as a dirt bike. With a neo-vintage look, the upcycling bike could come with high-quality tactile finishes and touchpoints. The brand’s signature round headlamp, and fuel tank will still be retained, and the mono-shock suspension setup, disc brakes, and alloy wheels could be seen.
As for the powertrain, Royal Enfield can be given the same power battery pack as its ICE engine, which can generate power from 250 to 300cc. A special platform can also be made for this electric bike, which can be taken under the partnership with Spanish electric dirt-bike maker Stark Future. For information, let us tell you that the company has started testing the prototype of its upcoming electric bike. Now it has to be seen which latest features can be included.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be