The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 debuted in India during the Rider Mania in Goa after being introduced at the 2022 EICMA. The Chennai-based company will introduce its first significant product in 2023, a cruiser motorcycle. The model’s prices will be revealed in the first few weeks of January. It will be the priciest RE option available in the nation. For the Standard variant and the Tourer version, the bike is anticipated to cost roughly Rs 3.5 lakh and Rs 4 lakh, respectively (ex-showroom).
The RE Super Meteor 650 Standard variant will be offered in Astral (Blue, Black, and Green) and Interstellar colour schemes, the business has already said (Grey and Green). The Tourer will initially have the Celestial (Blue and Red) paint scheme. It has a brand-new chassis despite being the third Royal Enfield to be created on the 650cc basis of the company.
The cruiser motorbike has several firsts for a RE model in terms of features. The Tripper GPS pod and a Showa USD fork suspension are standard equipment on the next Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650. Small windscreen and pillion seat are characteristics of the Standard variant, effectively stripped-down form. The Tourer, on the other hand, has a pillion perch and a significantly larger windscreen. Additionally, it receives a backrest that is absent from the Standard model.
The 648cc, air and oil-cooled parallel twin engine that powers the RE Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 also supplies power to the future Royal Enfield 650cc motorcycle. The motor generates 52Nm of torque at 5,650 rpm and 47bhp peak power at 7,250 rpm. According to Royal Enfield, the cruiser’s engine has custom programming and gearing and delivers 80% of its peak torque at 2,500 rpm. With a kerb weight of 241kg, the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is the brand’s heaviest bike.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be