The Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 from Royal Enfield were introduced in late 2018 and have been an enormous success. They rose to fame in India and international markets as the Chennai-based manufacturer easily outsold its more expensive rivals while maintaining a commanding lead in the middleweight motorcycle market.
Royal Enfield has added the flagship cruiser called the Super Meteor 650 to its 650 cc line, bolstered by the positive response. It is anticipated to cost roughly Rs. 4 lakh and be positioned above the Int and Continental GT thanks to more upscale features, including an LED headlamp, Tripper Navigation technique as standard, and 43 mm Showa-sourced USD front forks.
Before deliveries on the Super Meteor 650 begin in February 2023, prices will be revealed in January. The vintage motorcycle manufacturer has previously been observed testing a scrambler with a 2-in-1 exhaust built on the 650 cc platform, the production-spec version of the SG 650 concept unveiled at last year’s EICMA, and a 650 cc touring bike with a vintage aesthetic.
More information on the upcoming lineup of 650 cc motorcycles is provided in an internal presentation. Royal Enfield is also working on a fully faired 650 based on the Continental GT 650, a dual-purpose 650 cc adventure tourer with Himalayan-inspired styling, and a 650 cc machine with a Bullet theme that could eventually be the entry-level model in the 650 cc range.
It must be mentioned that most of these motorcycles are still years away. Still, we anticipate the Shotgun 650 to be the next, given that it has been spotted and tested numerous times in its final, ready-for-production configuration. A new image of a prototype Royal Enfield is preparing for its electric motorcycles also appeared online.
In addition to the 650 cc platform, Royal Enfield is getting ready to introduce a brand-new 450 cc line, home to an adventure tourer and a scrambler. To complete the entry-level range, the new generation Bullet 350 may also be introduced in early 2023, along with the Himalayan 450, which is anticipated to debut sometime in 2019.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be