Five new motorcycles from Royal Enfield will be launched in India soon. All these models will come in the 450cc segment and can be found next year.
Royal Enfield Upcoming Motorcycles: Recently, bullet bike maker Royal Enfield unveiled the Super Meteor 650 bike, and two more models are being discussed in the 650cc segment. At the same time, the news is coming that the company is working on the 450cc segment, and 5 new motorcycles are being introduced.
So let’s know about these upcoming motorcycles of Royal Enfield.
5 models will knock
According to the information, the Himalayan 450 motorcycle will be launched first in the 450cc segment of Royal Enfield. Rally editions of the Cafe Racer, Scrambler, Roadster and Himalayan will follow it.
Royal Enfield Himalayan 450
Royal Enfield’s upcoming Himalayan 450 bike will come in a hard-core edition, which is expected to feature a flat seat, longer rally-like suspension, aluminium rims and better ground clearance than before. The Himalayan 450 is scheduled to be launched in early 2023 and could be followed by the Himalayan Rally Edition.
new 450cc hunter bike
There is also a 450cc roadster bike in the series of upcoming motorcycles called the Hunter 450. It is an affordable 450 hunter bike, which will likely get more power, plus an engine from the existing 350cc and the latest features. Testing the 450cc Hunter bike has been done in India and can be brought by 2024. Later its cafe racer, Scrambler bike, can be brought.
Recently introduced Super Meteor 650 bike.
For information, let us tell you that Royal Enfield’s Super Meteor bike was introduced at the 2022 EICMA show just a few days back. It is a cruiser bike, which has been given a retro look. It is a low-profile bike which has a 648cc twin-cylinder fuel-injected engine. Due to its powerful engine, this bike can run 180 kilometres per hour.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be