In India, the single-seat Classic Bobber and the next-generation Royal Enfield Bullet 350 are anticipated to be on sale in 2023.
It is no news that Royal Enfield is working on various new motorcycles for home and international markets. While the 350 cc and 650 cc portfolios will be enlarged, the brand will enter the 450 cc area with various models. Royal Enfield unveiled their flagship Super Meteor 650 in Milan, Italy, at the beginning of November 2022.
The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650’s costs will probably be revealed next month, and deliveries should start by the middle of February 2023. In addition to the flagship cruiser, Royal Enfield is rumoured to introduce two brand-new 350 cc motorcycles later in the year.
By mid-2023, the Chennai-based company will debut the new generation Bullet 350, building on the momentum generated by the newly introduced Hunter 350. The brand-new Bullet 350 is undergoing several changes, and test mules of the motorcycle have been spotted on camera numerous times in a state close to production.
The revolutionary double cradle structure seen in the Classic, Hunter, and Meteor serves as its foundation. It will have less vibration and improved manoeuvrability compared to the previous generation. It would be fascinating to see where the future motorcycle will fall to the brand’s current most cheap offering, the Bullet 350.
It will become a compelling offer if it stays the entry-level option despite the vast array of adjustments that will be offered. Performance-wise, the same 349 cc single-cylinder SOHC air- and the oil-cooled engine will be used, producing a maximum power output of 20.2 bhp and a peak torque of 27 Nm. A five-speed transmission will be mated to it.
The single-seater variant of the Classic 350 from Royal Enfield might also be released the next year to compete with the Jawa 42 Bobber and Jawa Perak. It might have had higher handlebars and repositioned footpegs. RE is also anticipated to release a 450 cc dual-purpose adventure tourer in 2023.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be