16th January 2023 will see the launch of the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 in India. The 650cc cruiser bike will be sold in two versions, Standard and Tourer, with prices ranging from Rs 3.5 lakh to Rs 4 lakh, respectively (all, ex-showroom). This implies that it will be the most costly Royal Enfield motorcycle in the nation. The Astral (Blue, Black, and Green) and Interstellar (Green and Grey) paint schemes will be available for the Standard variation, while Celestial colours will be offered for the Tourer (Red and Blue).
The 648cc, air-and-oil-cooled, parallel-twin engine of the new Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser produces a maximum output of 47bhp at 7,250rpm. 52Nm at 5,650 rpm is the torque statistic for it. According to the manufacturer, 2,500 rpm is where 80% of the maximum torque is produced. Although the motor is taken from the RE Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650, it has the custom mapping and gearing. The bike has a 6-speed constant mesh transmission.
The new Royal Enfield 650cc cruiser is the first product to include the Showa 43mm USD fork suspension. At the back, it has twin shocks with preload adjustment. The 320mm disc and 300mm disc rear brakes provide stopping force. The front and rear tyres on the model are 100/90-19 and 150/80-16, respectively. With a total weight of 241kg, the Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is the company’s heaviest motorcycle. However, its ground clearance and seat height (740mm) are the lowest (135mm).
The cruiser features a 15.7-litre gasoline tank and a 1500mm wheelbase. It measures 2260mm in length, 890mm in width (without mirrors), and 1155mm in height. The Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650 is the first RE motorbike equipped with a full-LED headlamp and the Tripper GPS pod. The switch cubes’ aluminium finishes add to their luxury appearance. A teardrop-shaped gasoline tank, black engine casings, and head and round LED taillamps are a few of its other standout features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be