One of the 5 new bikes that Royal Enfield is preparing to launch in the cruiser bike segment, the Scram 650, has recently been spotted testing, similar to the existing Royal Enfield Scram 411. 411) heavy engine model.
After spotting the Royal Enfield Scram 650, the bike is likely to be launched soon, but the company still needs to release an update regarding its launch.
Royal Enfield Scram 650 Engine
The company is giving this bike a 648 cc engine, which will be based on oil-cooled technology. This engine generates a power of 46 bhp and a peak torque of 52 Nm. A 6-speed gearbox with a slipper clutch can be given with this engine. The company has made some changes in the frame and chassis of this bike; apart from this, a single seat with a ribbed pattern has also been added to this bike.
Talking about the design and specifications of the Royal Enfield Scram 650, according to the reports, the handlebar and instrument cluster of the bike that has been spotted look similar to the current 350 cc bike Hunter 350.
The bike gets a round headlight at the front, a rounded tail light at the rear, and a round-shaped turn signal indicator. Royal Enfield has given a single exhaust system, i.e., single silence, in this 650 cc bike, whose size has also been very small.
Talking about the suspension of the Royal Enfield Scram 650, it has been given USD forks at the front and a spring-based shock absorber system at the rear. In the braking system, disc brakes have been installed in both the front and back of this bike, with which the dual channel anti-lock braking system has been given.
Like the launch date, an official announcement has yet to be made regarding the Royal Enfield Scram 650 price, but according to the reports, the company can launch it in the market with an initial price of Rs 3.50 lakh.
Let us tell you that Royal Enfield already has three bikes in the 650 cc cruiser segment, the first being Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Royal Enfield Continental GT 650, and Royal Enfield Super Meteor. 650 (Royal Enfield Super Meteor 650).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be