Royal Enfield is working on a number of motorcycles in the Indian market. Today we have brought you information about a great bike from Royal Enfield, whose design will impress you as soon as you see it. The trend of electricity in the Indian market is increasing very fast. At the same time, the company is also engaged in its complete preparation. Its name is Royal Enfield Electra 350 CI. It is being manufactured by TNT Motorcycles.
Royal Enfield Electra 350 CI made of aluminium
The motorcycle is made of stainless steel (SS 304) and aluminium. If you take proper care of it, it will last a long time. In terms of design, the Electra has been modified from the old-school Cafe and Board Tracker.
The front girder is also completely new.
The body panels are made of aluminium, and then it is polished. The chassis is all new and custom-made, with a built-in SS 304. The front girder is also unique and made of SS 304.
Some parts are made of stainless steel.
Royal Enfield Electra body parts like fuel tank hanger, hub, disc plate cover, sprocket cover, engine point cover and rear axle cover are aluminium. On the other hand, TNT motorcycles have made some custom parts in stainless steel like grips, handlebars, foot pegs, brake levers, gear lever, kick, side stand, disc plates, sprockets and exhaust pipes.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be