The craze for Royal Enfield vehicles is very high in the Indian market, which is why the company is ready to launch the best bikes one after the other. In the coming time, the company will launch Himalaya 40, while Royal Enfield Classic 650 is also in discussion. Royal Enfield recently revealed its plans, which include several new 350cc, 450cc and 650cc motorcycles.
Let us know what will be seen in Royal Enfield 650.
Royal Enfield recently revealed its plans, which include several new 350cc, 450cc and 650cc motorcycles. The company has started testing some of its upcoming products. RE’s upcoming 650 cc range will have 6 new models, namely the Himalayan 650, Shotgun 650, Scrambler 650, Bullet 650, Classic 650 and a retro-styled Continental GT 650 racing motorcycle.
Royal Enfield Classic 650
The Classic 650 has been spotted testing several times this year. The spotted motorcycle will also feature blacked-out black alloy wheels, split seats with removable pillion unit, twin exhaust pipes and an eccentrically mounted circular instrument dial. It could get a 649cc twin motor mated to a 6-speed gearbox. It generates 47PS of power and 52Nm of torque.
The new RE Classic 650 will share its platform and engine with the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650. Most of its design elements will be similar to the 350cc model. The bike will likely feature a retro-styled circular headlamp, teardrop fuel tank, broad-chested riding ergonomics and round taillamp.
RE Classic 650 Features
The model could get a semi-digital instrument cluster, a colour TFT display, two trip meters, a tripper navigation display and switchgear similar to the Classic 350. The new RE cruiser could come with USD forks up front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. The braking system may include front and rear disc brakes and standard dual-channel ABS (Anti-lock Braking System).
Know when it will be launched
The company still needs to give official information about this bike. However, the new Classic 650 may debut in the second half of 2023 or early 2024. Its prices are likely to start from Rs 3.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be