Royal Enfield is working on several new motorcycles ranging from 350cc to 650cc. The company is also preparing a new 450cc engine platform, which Royal Enfield will use to produce 5 new bikes, including its new Himalayan 450. The new Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 was spotted testing off-road in Leh-Ladakh a while ago, and now a new Royal Enfield 450cc roadster has been spotted testing outside India.
How will the look be?
The new Royal Enfield 450 cc bike is an all-retro roadster with slightly rear-set footpegs and an upright riding position for the rider. The motorcycle gets a swooping round tank which looks like a large single-piece seat. Along with this, features like LED lighting systems, including LED headlamp setup, LED turn indicators and tail-light, have been given. The same turn indicators will also be seen in the Himalayan 450.
Talking about the features, it will get a new ride-by-wire throttle, a digital-analogue instrument cluster and a Tripper navigation system. Additionally, optional heated grips, handguards and handlebars can also be given in the bike.
When will it be launched?
When launched, the Royal Enfield Himalayan 450 will compete with adventure bikes like the BMW 310 GS, KTM 390 Adventure and the Yezdi. This new bike can be launched in India in early 2023.
With whom will there be a competition?
The bike will rival the BMW G 310 GS in India. A 313cc BS6 engine is installed, generating power of 33.52 bhp and torque of 28 Nm. With both front and rear disc brakes, the BMW G 310 GS is equipped with Anti-locking Braking System. It weighs 175 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres. Its ex-showroom price is Rs 3.15 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be