EV startup vehicle manufacturer River has launched its electric scooter in the Indian market, priced at Rs 1.25 lakh (ex-showroom, Bengaluru). The company has made the design of this scooter quite powerful. The bookings for this scooter are already open. The startup hopes to sell one lakh new high-speed electric scooter units by 2025.
River Electric Scooter Design
The River Indie has a muscular front look compared to other models available. It gets dual front LED headlamps with integrated LED daytime running lights. It also gets a fully digital six-inch colour instrument cluster, 20-inch footboard and LED taillights. It rides on 14-inch black alloy wheels.
River Electric Scooter Braking system
The front wheel gets a 240 mm disc brake, while the rear gets a 200 mm disc. The scooter gets a telescopic setup at the front and a twin hydraulic system at the rear for suspension duties. The seat height of the scooter is 770 mm, and the 14-inch wheels make it similar to the Yamaha Aerox and the Aprilia SR160.
River Electric Scooter Battery pack
The EV startup company claims the River Indie has 43 litres of under-seat boot space and a 12-litre glove box. These include pannier mounts and bag hooks on either side. The scooter gets park assist, dual USB port etc. Regarding the powertrain, the River Indie draws power from an IP67-rated 4 kWh battery pack that powers a 6.7 kWh electric motor that generates 26 Nm of torque.
River Electric Scooter Speed
The EV can run from 0-40 km in 3.9 seconds. The scooter offers a range of 120 km on a single charge. The scooter comes with a warranty of five years / 50,000 km.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be