The Japanese two-wheeler maker Suzuki has introduced three updated scooters to the Indian market. What modifications has the manufacturer made to these scooters, and what will the cost be following the update? In this news, we are providing you with this information.
Three scooters launched
With the upgrade by Suzuki India, three scooters were released on the Indian market. Updated scooters include the Suzuki Access 125, Avenis 125, and Bergman.
Suzuki has improved the motors of the three scooters. Following the update, ethanol will now be used to power all three scooters. Also, they have been upgraded for BS-6’s second phase. They will then produce relatively little pollution after that.
How much is the price
All three scooters have been updated and released on behalf of Suzuki. The Suzuki Access 125 Standard Edition’s ex-showroom cost with the drum brake is Rs 79400. Its disc variant costs Rs 83100. Access’ special edition would cost you Rs. 84800. It will be offered with the Ride Connect edition for Rs 89500. Suzuki has set Avnis’ ex-showroom pricing at 92 thousand rupees. The race edition would cost Rs 92300. The ex-showroom price of Bergman Street has been set at Rs 93000, and the ride connection edition’s price has been set at Rs 97000.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be