Modular electric vehicle company Revamp Moto has launched India’s first transformable EV, the RM Buddie 25. The Buddie 25 e-bike will be available with prices starting from Rs.66,999. You can book the electric bike on the brand’s official website for a token amount of Rs 999.
Revamp has also launched its product ‘Buddie 25’ in the metaverse. Buyers can follow the launch details on Metaverse through Revamp’s social media handles, such as Youtube, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Spatial.
Charging and Top Speed
The Revamp Buddie 25 has an IP 67-rated, smart BMS and CAN-enabled battery pack. It has a range of 70 km on a single charge and a top speed of 25 km/h. Revamp has developed and manufactured in-house battery packs easily swapped out in under a minute. The battery can be charged from 0 to 80% in just 1 hour and 45 minutes. The e-bike is connected and can map 40+ parameters via your smartphone. Moreover, the Buddy e-bike does not require a license or registration to ride.
Easy finance options
Revamp also offers easy financing options like no-cost EMI and instant loans at low-interest rates for multiple months, making lending to the body extremely easy. The buying window is expected to open on 16th December 2022 at noon, and the deliveries are scheduled to commence by April 2023. Revamp will soon start testing the Buddy in several cities across the country.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be