Royal Enfield is producing several models for the Indian market on 350cc and 650cc engine platforms. Royal Enfield will launch 5 new motorcycles, including the new Himalayan 450, on the upcoming 450cc platform. After introducing the new Hunter 350, Royal Enfield will soon launch the new Bullet based on the new 350cc J platform in the country.
The report further states that the Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer will adopt a ‘top-down’ design for its upcoming electric bike. The company will be the first to roll out its flagship EV, following the brand’s ‘new technology and design’. Latest Bike News It will also create a new brand image among a wider audience.
Royal Enfield electric bike
While not much information has been revealed about the new Royal Enfield electric bike (Royal Electrified), it is expected to come with a large capacity battery pack. The leaked image of the RE electric motorcycle is very similar to the Himalayan (especially the front end). External charger indicators and good ground clearance can be seen.
One recently leaked image of the upcoming RE electric bike shows its front suspension with girder forks. This model will be Neo Vintage/Classic styled with a high-quality tactile finish. The circular headlamps and the traditional tear-drop fuel tank will further enhance its retro look. It will be a new chassis with two frame tubes from either side of the headstock.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be