In the extended range of electric scooters available in the two-wheeler sector, we are talking about the Raftaar Electrica electric scooter, which is preferred for its low cost, long-range and attractive design.
The price of the Raftaar Electrica electric scooter starts from Rs 48,540, up to Rs 70,900 for the top model. This price is (ex-showroom, Delhi).
In Raftaar Electrica, the company has given a 64V, 30Ah capacity lithium-ion battery pack. A 250W BLDC motor has been integrated with this battery pack. Regarding the charging of this battery, the company claims that on charging with a normal charger, this battery gets fully charged in 4 to 5 hours.
Regarding the riding range of Raftaar Electrica, the company claims that this scooter gives a capacity of 100 kilometres once fully charged. This range has been certified by IDC.
Disc brakes have been installed in this electric scooter’s front and rear wheels, with which the combi braking system has been given.
In Raftaar Electrica, the company has given a digital instrument console, digital trip meter, digital speedometer, push-button start, anti-theft alarm, charging point, mobile application, EBS, LED tail light, LED turn signal lamp, LED headlight, telescopic suspension system at the front, Features like double tube spring type hydraulic shocker have been given in the rear.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be