The new electric motorcycle EcoDryft has been launched by Hyderabad-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer Pure EV (Pure EV). It is an electric bicycle for daily commuting or a commuter bike. In Delhi, the ex-showroom price of the PURE EV EcoDryft electric motorcycle has been set at Rs 99,999. This price includes the state government’s subsidies as well.
Pure EV EcoDryft Driving Range & Speed:
Although the company has made significant claims about the EcoDryft’s range and top speed, the company says that after being completely charged, this electric bike can travel 130 kilometers. The top speed of this bike is 75 km. It has three driving modes. At the Hyderabad technical and manufacturing center of PURE EV, the EcoDryft was created and designed.
Pure EV EcoDryft Motor and Battery:
The drive-train of the PURE EV EcoDryft electric motorcycle gets an AIS 156 certified 3.0 kWh capacity Lithium Ion battery pack with smart BMS and Bluetooth connectivity. It gets a 3 kW motor, CAN-based charger, controller and instrument cluster. Through which the platform can be upgraded from any future firmware.
Pure EV EcoDryft Braking & Suspension:
The company installed EcoDryft with a front disc brake and a rear drum brake so that a combi braking system was possible. It has a telescopic fork suspension up front and a shock absorber suspension with springs at the back for the suspension system.
Pure EV EcoDryft Colour Option:
The PURE EV EcoDryft’s look and design resemble a typical commuter bike. This motorcycle boasts angular headlights, five-spoke alloy wheels, a single-piece seat, and a petrol tank with a stylish design and storage space. Black, Grey, Blue, and Red are the four colours possibilities that the company has offered for this bike.
Pure EV EcoDryft Price & Delivery:
This launch price is exclusively for Delhi only, and the Pan India ex-showroom launch price of the Ecodraft is Rs.1,14,999/-. The bike’s on-road price will vary depending on the state-level subsidy and RTO fees. The company has said that the deliveries of the first batch of vehicles will begin in the first week of March.
Pure EV EcoDryft Competition
The PURE EV EcoDryft will face competition in the Indian market when it debuts against brands like the Revolt RV400, Tork Kratos, Oben Rorr, and the recently released Matter electric bike.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be