Hyderabad-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer Pure EV launched its new electric motorcycle, Pure EV EcoDryft in India. The company made the test ride of this bike available to the customers at more than 100 dealerships across India two months before its launch, and according to the company, the response received from the customers is encouraging for the company.
Pure EV has launched the Eco Drift electric bike at a starting price of Rs 99,999 (ex-showroom, Delhi) (including state government subsidy).
Rohit Vadera, co-founder and chief executive officer of Pure EV, said the company had opened bookings for the EcoDrift across all dealerships. The first batch of Pure EV Eco Drift Keys will be delivered to the customers in the first week of March.
The new PURE EV ecoDryft packs a 3.0 kWh battery pack that is AIS 156 certified. A 3kW capacity electric motor has been added to this battery pack.
According to Pure EV, this electric bike gives a riding range of 135 km once fully charged. Along with this range, the company also claims this bike’s top speed is 75 kilometres per hour.
In terms of design, the EcoDryft is a basic commuter motorcycle with an angular headlamp, five-spoke alloy wheels, and a single-piece seat.
The company, with four attractive colours, has introduced pure EV Eco Drift; the first colour way is Black, the second is Grey, the third is Blue, and the fourth is Red.
After entering the market, the Pure EV Eco Driven is set to compete directly with the Revolt RV 400 and Revolt RV 300 from Revolt Motors (Revolt rv400).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be