Another new entry in the electric bike segment is the Pure EV EcoDryft, introduced by Hyderabad-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer PURE EV. Along with introducing the PURE EV EcoDryft, the company has also opened up the test drive of the bike for customers.
The company has yet to announce the PURE EV EcoDryft launch date and price. But according to reports, the company may launch this bike during the 2023 Auto Expo held in January 2023.
PURE EV EcoDryft Battery and Motor
Pure EV has fitted a 3.0 kWh lithium-ion battery pack in this electric bike. This battery pack is AIS 156 certified. The company still needs to make public the power and specification of the motor fitted with this battery.
PURE EV EcoDryft Range and Top Speed
Talking about the range and top speed of Pure EV EcoDrift, the company claims that this bike will give a riding range of 135 km once fully charged and with this range, a top speed of 75 km per hour is also available.
PURE EV EcoDryft Colors and Design
Talking about the design of the Pure EV EcoDrift, it looks like a basic commuter bike. Angular headlamp, five-spoke alloy wheel, single piece seat, the fuel tank of attractive design in which storage is available in this bike. Talking about the colours, the company has introduced this bike with four colour themes: Black, Grey, Blue and Red.
PURE EV EcoDryft Braking and Suspension
Talking about the bike’s braking system, the company has installed a disc brake in its front wheel and a drum brake in the rear wheel, with which Combi Braking System is available. The suspension system has telescopic fork suspension at the front and spring-based shock absorber suspension at the rear.
PURE EV EcoDryft Rivals
Once in the market, the Pure EV EcoDrift electric bike will compete with the Revolt RV400, Tork Kratos and Oben Rorr.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be