In Electric Two-Wheeler Buying Guide, today we are talking about the Ola S1 electric scooter in the electric two-wheeler segment, which, apart from its range, is making a stronghold in the market due to its design and features.
Today you will know the details of the price, range, top speed, braking system, features and specifications of Ola Electric’s Ola S1 electric scooter.
Ola S1 Variants
Ola Electric has launched three variants of Ola S1 in the market. The first variant is S1 Standard, the second is S1 Pro, and the third is S1 Air.
Ola S1 Pro Price
Today we are talking about the Pro variant of Ola Electric, whose fixed price is Rs 1,29,999. It cost FAME, After getting the subsidy.
Ola S1 Pro Range and Top Speed
Ola Electric claims that this scooter gives a range of 181 km after full charge, which is IDC certified. The original range of this scooter is 170 km. With this range, a top speed of 115 kmph is available.
Ola S1 Pro Suspension and Brakes
This electric scooter has a single-side fork in the front and mono-shock suspension in the rear. The braking system has a 220 mm disc brake at the front and a 180 mm disc brake at the rear wheel. Along with this, the CBS system is available.
Ola S1 Pro Features
The features that the company has given in Ola S1 electric scooter include all LED illumination, 36 litres of under-seat storage, seven inch TFT instrument cluster, smartphone connectivity, Bluetooth, GPS, WiFi connectivity, side stand-down, anti-theft alert, Geo Features include Fencing, Cruise Control, Reverse Mode, Get Home Mode, Take Me Home Lights, Limp Home Mode, Music and Call Control, Multiple Riding Modes, etc.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be