India’s largest two-wheeler EV maker Ola Electric today launched the ‘Gerua Edition’ of the Ola S1 Pro. Ola S1 has also been launched in 5 new colours – Marshmallow, Millennial Pink, Anthracite Grey, Midnight Blue and Matt Black. The company will start pre-booking Gerua Edition from Holi, which can be purchased from March 17.
Only pre-booking customers can purchase the Gerua Edition scooter on March 17. For other customers, this scooter will be available for sale from March 18. Pre-booking of the scooter can be done through the Ola app or on the official website of Ola.
Ola Cabs said customers could buy any other 10 beautiful colours already available in the S1 Pro. But the other colour can only be purchased on March 17 and 18 and will not be available afterwards.
Announcing the Gerua Edition scooter, Ola Electric CEO Bhavish Agarwal, via his Twitter handle, said, “In the midst of delivery, the @olaelectric marketing team figured out our Holi plan! The purchase window for reserves on the Ola app is 17 on the date and will open for everyone else on the 18th! Holi Hai!”
The company will start the deliveries of the Gerua Edition scooter in April 2023, and the scooters will be delivered to the customers’ doorsteps. You can also buy the other 10 pre-available colours of the S1 Pro, which will be up for sale on Holi. The ex-showroom price of Ola S1 and S1 Pro in Delhi is Rs 99,999 and Rs 1,39,999. These prices are after getting the FAME-2 subsidy. On the other hand, after the Delhi government subsidy, Ola S1 can be bought at an on-road price of Rs 85,099 and the S1 Pro at Rs 1,10,149.
Apart from the colour, no other changes have been made to the scooters. Ola S1 and S1 Pro are similar in design and features, but the scooters differ in range, speed and battery. The Ola S1 offers a range of 128 km and a top speed of 95 km/h. The S1 Pro, on the other hand, offers a range of 170 km and a top speed of 116 km/h.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be